Oct 28, 2013

Grand Opening


i     n     i     t     i     a     t     i     o     n

Beguiled
art review


Writings will surface here.
Writings will arise from these depths;
these depths as categories…

Listen
// music reviews

Witness
// movie reviews

Expanding culture
// philosophy, traditional & non-traditional art

Folly
// surveying the obscure, absurd and/or clandestine

The (re)value
// revisiting unfavorable or under-appreciated art

10s
// a reflection of personal tastes in the form of top 10 listings

(in)Jest
// humor


with zeal,
brian beguiled 



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I promise I'll post more than just about black metal and horror films.

      Delete
  2. Hey dude, I'm the guy who runs the blog Zetalambmary and I saw your comment on my blog's page. I like what you seem to be doing with this blog. Would you be interested to write a guest post for mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly. What did you have in mind?

      Delete
    2. What's your email address? I will let you know the details in an email. :)

      Delete